The initial EC-funded Sector Skills Alliance project to establish the AQUA Alliance was successfully finished with March 2015. Some of the highlights were:
- AQUA Alliance established in AT, BE, CZ, DE, FR, IE, NL, SI, with ongoing activities beyond the project and follow-up projects.
- Extremely successful AQUA training programme, established
- in industry (automotive clusters, companies, and CLEPA)
- 5 Universities in AT, CZ, DE, FR
- Implementation in both ECVET and ECTS worlds
- 203 participants trained during the SSA project (156% compared to original plan)
- AQUA Job Role Committed established with ECQA, steering future direction of AQUA